Mashups
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Ore : 9:57 PM

Hey Guys,
Since we haven't really given you, as fans, your due in terms of product or other fun things that we have promised, here are a few of our mashups that we have been working on.

Enjoy,
David

p.s. Ian deserves the most credit here, he is a true master of the mashup but at this time I couldn't reach him to see if he wanted me to post some of his as well. Danl and I owe everything we know of the art of mash to Ian. Expect some of his works of art soon.

p.p.s. and hopefully look for a podcast at some point. When, exactly? I have no fucking clue.


The A La Unk-D.Lowe

I Want These Days-D.Lowe

Hands Up! It's Raining.-Danl & D.Lowe

Call On Doe Boyz-Danl

Get It Squared-Danl

posted by 3DI Cast at 9:57 PM | Link to this Post |

[ back home ]

Comments for Mashups

About me

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Links